Position Advertisement: The Billy Button Project
Position: Learning and Development Manager
Excellent work/life balance
Rewarding role in a people centred organisation
Permanent Part Time – Fixed Term
We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Learning and Development Manager to join our team for the Billy Button Project (BBP). As the Learning and Development Manager, you will play a critical role in developing and delivering a comprehensive training program aimed at preventing and responding to sexual violence against women and young people. Your responsibilities will include curriculum development, stakeholder engagement, project documentation, delivering, monitoring and reporting, budgeting, and data analysis. You will be supported by a project assistant and Women Up North and Family Support Network administration teams.
Curriculum Development: Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to design a culturally safe and evidence-based course outline and delivery methods for the Training Package or Accredited Course.
Stakeholder Engagement: Develop and coordinate a stakeholder engagement strategy, manage consultations, and facilitate workshops to gather insights and feedback from all relevant stakeholders.
Project Management: Develop and expand the project plan, milestones, and project documentation. Ensure timely monitoring, reporting, and budget management, as well as data collection and analysis to evaluate the project’s progress and impact.
If you are a driven professional with a passion for learning and development, and possess expertise in curriculum design, stakeholder engagement, and project management, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a tangible difference in the field of sexual violence prevention and response.
To support your application please provide:
An up-to-date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by describing how your experience and qualifications will enable your success in the position.
- Experience in Human Services
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology or Social Work.
- Demonstrated experience in Project management and working to meet performance indicators.
- Delivery of Learning and development project to sector
- Development of high-level resources
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal and digital)
- Experience in community consultation, engagement and development
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and experience in working with diverse communities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to feminist principles, gender equity and trauma informed models of care.
- Working with children check clearance.
- Recent national police check clearance
- Postgrad degree in Psychology or Social Work
- Experience in training and curriculum development
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Please provide contact information for two referees who may be contacted to support your application.
This position is open to female applicants only. WUN and FSN consider being a woman to be a genuine occupational qualification for this position under s. 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women are strongly encouraged to apply.