Tell me more!
We want you to join the established Qspace network now working with local communities from Mildura.
We offer specialist individual & family counselling services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, intersex, and queer people of all ages, their families, and communities.
With your expertise we can reduce the impact on mental health, build community trust and strengthen local connections recognising the unique experiences of LGBTIQA+ people.
Why we need you:
- This is a new program we need you to build LGBTIQA+ awareness and capacity within Anglicare and the local community.
- This role will build community trust, implement the program, generate referrals and provide counselling that makes the difference.
- Build networks, engage stakeholders and advocate so LGBTIQA+ people can feel safe, affirmed and connected by family and within their local communities.
What make this such a great opportunity:
- You get the opportunity to support the development of the program from the ground up.
- You see the impact you are having firsthand.
- We have Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- Part time 3 days per week, offering a sought-after work life balance.
- Based at our office in Mildura.
- We take the health and wellbeing of our people seriously offering a Well Worth It! Program, EIP and EAP.
- Access to discounted health insurance.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace for you to feel safe, acknowledged and included.
- Our people are our biggest asset, we will support you to progress your career with a dedicated learning & development team.
What our people say- “AV is an organisation where if you want to challenge yourself or explore opportunities, you don’t have to leave to do that. There are so many great people, programs and services, so it’s an organisation where you have great conditions for growth and development”.
Ready to take the next step:
Click apply wherever you see the advert which will take you to our careers page, click apply there and submit your resume with a cover letter through the portal. Describe your passion for working with families, LGBTIQA+ people and your motivation to apply.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.