What’s in it for you?
An enriching career, part of the Levande community where you will feel empowered to have an impact. We support people to grow, learn and develop their skills to reach their potential, recognising and celebrating successes along the way.
We offer a diverse and inclusive environment and want our people to feel strongly connected to our Purpose and Vision. Our people are the key to our success and every person helps us reach our goal.
- Flexibility Initiatives
- Purchased leave- up to 4 weeks
- Wellness programs
- Volunteer leave opportunities
Working with us
Our purpose is a simple one, “To enrich lives and enrich communities”. To make the lives of our residents, and each other, better and fuller. And by doing so, to make our communities better places to live, work and connect.
Levande is investing in regenerating and growing our portfolio of resorts. We are setting a bold ambition to almost triple the size of our business in the next five years, by deepening our understanding of our customers and accelerating our build rate across both traditional and innovative village archetypes.
An exciting opportunity to support our Cardinal Freeman village as a passionate Lifestyle and Wellbeing Coordinator. You will facilitate and organise a range of activities and sessions to create a vibrant and interesting monthly calendar that energises and brings a strong sense of community, is inclusive, supportive and allows the residents to live their lives to the fullest.
- Promote lifestyle and, wellbeing initiatives, to enrich the quality of life for all residents.
- Support our residents’ emotional, social, cognitive and physical wellbeing, whilst providing care, support and connect them to additional services.
- Assist management and perform reception and administration duties as required
- Assist in the delivery of various workshops, social and craft activities and outings
- Provide a resident centered approach and fill the day with what is important – being there for our residents
What we like about you
- Ideally you have worked in a similar role in an Aged Care facility and are looking for more support and opportunities or have worked in a community events sector.
- Ideally you will hold either a Cert 4 Lifestyle and Health, Cert 3 in Aged Care, qualified Exercise Physiologist
- Life experience to connect with our residents to bring a vibrant monthly calendar to life with stimulating small and large activities as well as time for individual wellbeing visits.
- First Aid certificate required, or obtained in the first 3 months
- You are positive, energetic, hands on and compassionate person full of empathy
Backed by EQT Private Equity, a purpose- driven global investment organisation, in the business of Future – proofing companies. Investing in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great sustainable companies.
Through vibrant neighbourhoods for modern, independent Australians, Levande is redefining lifestyle living. Connected living. A Swedish word that means ‘Vivid’ and ‘Full of Life’, Levande’s lifestyle communities embody the positivity inherent in our name.
Levande is home to people of all backgrounds and lifestyles, each with different needs, interests and priorities. They choose exactly how they live their life, enjoying the luxury of purpose-built independence.
Help us be “Australia’s most trusted provider of retirement communities, delivering inclusivity and care at the stage in life when it matters most.”
If this sounds like the role for you, click ‘apply’. Please note that only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.