- Lead a dedicated team and make a tangible difference in the lives of women and their children experiencing and/or at risk of domestic & family violence.
- Earn a competitive salary of up to $120,000 p.a.
- Relocation assistance available to help you make this vibrant coastal community your new home.
Welcome to Miyalk Domestic and Family Violence Shelter (MDFVS), a place of empowerment and safety for victim survivors of domestic and family violence throughout East Arnhem Land for over two decades. MDFVS’ mission is to provide the highest standard of client care, confidentiality and support to all women and their children leaving all forms of violence in an environment that is non-discriminatory, participatory, and culturally safe.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
As the Manager of MDFVS, you will have the rewarding opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of victim survivors, advocating self-resilience and facilitating their journey towards healing and independence. You will not only transform individual stories in your work as Manager but contribute towards breaking the cycle of violence within our community as a DFV advocate for women and their children to live free from violence.
For more information on the core duties, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
To be considered for this position, you should ideally have tertiary qualifications in Business Governance, Social Work, Community Services, Welfare Studies, or similar, and preferably relevant experience in similar roles. Candidates without formal qualifications in these areas will also be considered if they have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
For more information on the key selection criteria, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
A Rewarding Role – In More Ways Than One:
In this role, you will have the rewarding opportunity to make a tangible impact in the lives of victim survivors. If successful in being appointed to this position, you will receive a salary package in line with the importance of this critical position, and your skills and qualifications of circa $110,000 – $120,000 per annum.
Additional benefits include:
- Relocation assistance, to help you make the move
- Subsidised housing, to assist with your transition to Nhulunbuy
- Generous NFP salary packaging options that can significantly increase your take-home pay
- Access to ongoing professional development opportunities, so you can continue to grow your skillset.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re ready to make a lasting impact in the lives of women and children experiencing and/or at risk of domestic & family violence, we want to hear from you – apply now!