An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced Manager to join our Community Health Team. You will be providing leadership and management across the following Programs – Housing, AOD, Counselling Programs and the Primary Health Service at Tarrengower Prison.
To be successful you will need to be tertiary qualified in a relevant health or community services discipline, have current and relevant experience in a Management position. You will be required to have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead a Team to achieve high quality client care.
Please refer to the relevant attached position description for further details about the role.
Culture and Benefits
Castlemaine and Maldon are located on Dja Dja Wurrung country in the Mount Alexander Shire. The area is renowned for its creativity, history and as host to the Castlemaine State Festival. The shire is a short drive from Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo, a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs and outdoor recreation opportunities, unique natural environment and historic goldfields, the community offers a rich diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Free onsite staff gym (Castlemaine campus)
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Dhelkaya Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required
- The Dhelkaya Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Please address the key selection criteria in your cover letter when applying.
Dhelkaya Health encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. People of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check, NDIS (if required) and compliance with Dhelkaya Health Vaccination Policy.