Manager: Lifestyle Support – Mental Health
Anglicare Central Queensland
- Choose between 3 office locations: Rockhampton, Gladstone or Emerald.
- $120,724 per annum plus super + salary sacrifice
- Fixed-term, full-time position until June, 2026
Anglicare Central Queensland is a leading organisation offering an opportunity to help make a difference in mental health in your local community and work alongside dedicated and like-minded individuals.
Work with local communities in a not-for-profit, purpose-driven organisation. They take pride in the quality of their team and are committed to their development. This leading organisation fosters a dynamic and person-centred work culture dedicated to fulfilling its Vision of ‘working with people to make the best of their lives.’
For more than 30 years, Anglicare Central Queensland’s local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life. We are dedicated to putting our participants first, enriching their lives by creating choice, opportunities, and independence. We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, Longreach, and Winton.
About your new role:
The purpose of this position is to oversee the strategic development and person-centred delivery of exceptional Lifestyle Support services, specifically mental health and suicide prevention services and outcomes, throughout Central Queensland. You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to Anglicare Central Queensland’s leadership team.
- Set the direction for the Lifestyle Support portfolio.
- Develop and implement viable and sustainable service delivery models for Lifestyle Support services and programs.
- Establish forums and reference groups to hear participants’ voices; and incorporate these into service planning, development, and evaluation.
- Represent the organisation and build awareness of key issues in relevant, government, community, and interagency networks.
This is a full-time position with a company car provided for business use so a current driver’s license is required.
What qualifications do I need?
- As Anglicare Central Queensland is a Child Safe Organisation, preferred applicants will be required to hold a Blue Card & Yellow card prior to commencement.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (eg. Social Services or Mental Health) together with a minimum of 5 years of experience at a management level, preferably in the mental health sector.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination.
- An open QLD Driver’s license.
What Anglicare can offer:
- a rewarding role
- professional development opportunities and a comprehensive onboarding & induction experience
- attractive salary packaging
- business use of an onsite company vehicle during work hours
- supportive management and team
Anglicare Central Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume demonstrating your match to the key responsibilities contained in the position description to [email protected] or simply click on apply via this website.
This opportunity is available for an immediate start.
Job Reference: 587106