CAMHS CLINICIAN | WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Salary: $65 – $75 per hour + Superannuation
Contract: 3 – 6 months
Accommodation and Travel: Included
We are looking for CAMHS Clinicians to provide mental health services to children & adolescents in communities in Western Australia. You must be an experienced Social Worker or Psychologist with previous strong child and adolescent mental health experience, and must be comfortable working both on your own and as part of a team.
- Social Worker or Psychologist with registration with AASW or AHPRA
- Able to work autonomously
- Previous CAMHS experience
- Strong previous mental health experience within the child and adolescent space
- Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 086 388 0713.