“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
About the Role
- Full Time, Permanent position
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020 Level 2 From $83,592-$93,532 pa, or Nurses Award 2010 Level 2 From $88,120 – $92,568 pa (Above Award)
The Mental Health Clinical Coordinators will have a background in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Nursing or Psychology. As a Mental Health Clinical Coordinator, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team who d high-quality mental health intake, assessment, triage, and referral services for individuals in the community who experience mental health issues and are seeking support. A priority of the role is to connect people seamlessly to the most appropriate local service to meet their identified needs, consistent with the ‘stepped care’ approach. The clinical team will also ensure continuous care co-ordination between Hospital and Health Services (HHS) and health service providers for consumers experiencing high levels of distress. The Mental Health Clinical Coordinators will work as part of a collaborative team approach, supported by regular opportunities to reflect upon their practice and access comprehensive training and supervision.
- Relevant Clinical qualifications and registrations – Refer to PD
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- AUS Police check
- Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID and provide evidence of this.
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to apply:
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description
. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
Lisa White, Service Manager: [email protected]
Applications Close 31 July 2022
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.