We are seeking a Mental Health Clinician with an interest in TMS and Esketamine treatment and passionate for providing innovative non-pharmacological interventions to more people.
- Join the centre of excellence in rTMS treatment!
- Permanent Part-time Position
- Based in Keilor East
Do you have a passion for mental health and a desire to learn more? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge.
What we offer
- Flexible days/hours to support work-life balance
- Comprehensive training on TMS protocols, including our own proprietary protocols for PTSD
- Continuing professional development
- Diverse opportunities for career advancement
Take the next step in your career and make a difference for patients with complex psychiatric conditions! In this role, you will be responsible for treatment administration and ensuring a positive treatment experience for our patients.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Administering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatment
- Maintaining case notes and preparing patient progress reports
- Participation in case reviews to ensure comprehensive care for clients
- Administration of Esketamine
- Assessing patient safety and response to treatment and recording psychometrics
- Conducting risk assessments and providing psychoeducation as required
- Adherence to internal clinical and treatment protocols and AHPRA treatment guidelines
Who we are
Founded in 2015, MMHG is leader in the delivery of evidence based rTMS treatment. Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) is a non-invasive brain stimulation technique used to treat psychiatric conditions. rTMS is included in the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists practice guidelines for the treatment of the major depressive disorder.
MMHG has the largest network of clinics in Australia, delivering state-of-the-art treatment in an outpatient setting. Our co-founder Professor Paul Fitzgerald is a world-leading expert in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. He has conducted rTMS research for over 20 years and established the first and longest-running clinical rTMS program in Australia.
What we are looking for
- Qualified Nurse – RN or EEN
- Demonstrated experience in the Mental Health space
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working with individuals with complex psychiatric presentations
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Able to communicate effectively and establish positive relationships with clients, co-workers, and referring doctors
- Currently hold or willing to obtain First Aid certificate and Working with Children Check
- You’ll need to provide proof of entitlement to work in Australia and undergo a police check as part of our recruitment process
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing MMHG Family!
MMHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.