- Better together – join our holistic community of health and support staff
- Better you – part time flexibility, clinical and leadership progression opportunities
- Better rewards – take home more with tax free income of $18,550
360 Health + Community is a well known and trusted community health partner in Perth and Western Australia. Our services are all about enhancing opportunities for all community members to participate to their fullest and our diverse program delivery provides excellent opportunities for mental health clinicians seeking an impactful role.
The Active Life Enhancing Intervention (ALIVE) Program is a person-centred, recovery focused suicide and self-harm intervention program. Over 3 months, intensive psychological interventions including counselling and service linkages are provided to achieve reduced risk and improvements in the level of associated psycho-social disability. This position is based in our Midland clinic, on the doorstep of fantastic coffee roasteries and brewers!
We are seeking applicants with:
- Tertiary qualification and full registration in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or Nursing.
- Good understanding of mental health presentations and trauma.
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in assessment and counselling including using a range of evidence-based therapeutic models.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written communication skills particularly in the development of quality treatment plans, case notes and progress reports.
- Willingness to obtain a national police certificate and working with children check.
The salary for this position is between $41.35 and $47.02 per hour ($81,707 and $92,911 per annum full time equivalent), depending on skills and experience. Additional benefits include:
- Flexible part time hours
- Internal clinical supervision
- Regular professional development and training
- Study assistance
- Free on-site parking
- Easy access to Midland Station and Bus Interchange
- Birthday leave
Please contact Lauren Spenceley with any questions on 0428 197 651.
Click Apply to submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to the role by Friday, 22 December 2022. Shortlisting will commence immediately and the position may close as soon as we fill our team.
360 Health + Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encourages diversity within its workforce.