A leading NFP servicing the community, our client partner supports the lifespan with the allied health, mental health and community space with a simple goal – to increase their community’s quality of life.
Working with a NFP is a rewarding career where your impact and contributions are felt daily, and you are supported by experienced and well funded leaders and teams to drive results in your role.
Be rewarded with above award salaries, flexible working arrangements and salary packaging options!
As a mental health clinician, you will work as part of a multi disciplinary team in Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula. You will support adolescents in the community, aged 12-25 with ongoing mental health care and work closely with clients and their families.
- Full time or part time options will be considered (minimum 0.6)
- $85-95k PLUS super PLUS salary sacrificing (experience dependent)
- Ongoing position with career development opportunities
You will be passionate about mental health and ideally have experience working with young people in your career, be it in mental health or another setting. You will be a strong relationship builder and genuinely care for the people within your care, and creating positive outcomes for the client, their families and the community.
- You will hold qualifications in Social Work, Mental Health Nursing, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Counselling
- Hold relevant registration with AHPRA or other relevant body
- Have a drivers license and access to own vehicle
- Ideally 2 years working in the mental health space
IF YOU ARE SEEKING A NEW ROLE, VISIT WWW.4HC.COM.AU FOR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES OR ARRANGE A TIME FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CALL TODAY!