• Permanent – Full Time or Part Time
• Suitable for Mental Health Nurse (Grade 3), Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Psychologist
• Salary range 96k – 107k + Super + Salary packaging options
• Classification: RPN GRADE 3 YEAR 1-4 (NP81-NP74),OCC THER GR2 YR1-4 (YB20-YB23), PSYCHOLOGIST GR2 YR1-4 (PK1-PK4), QUAL SOC WKR GR2 YR1-4 (YC42-YC45)
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care. To realise this vision we need people who strive for a sense of achievement, take an interest in their individual growth, enjoy innovation and looking for ways to improve and have a passion for communicating and connecting with others.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
Looking for a Community Mental Health Clinician? We have an opportunity for you! Based in Rosebud, you’ll be a member of a multidisciplinary team. You’ll provide timely and responsive mental health assessment and treatment to people who require urgent, short term, or ongoing intensive community-based mental health care. Our Clinician works competently within their scope of practice to deliver safe, evidence-based person-centred care to achieve optimal health outcomes. Apply now and join our team! .
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• RPN, OT, SW and Psychology
• Qualified and registered, with relevant National Board (clinical psychology for Psychologist; Mental Health nursing qualification such as a post graduate qualification in psychiatric/mental health nursing or a specialist undergraduate psychiatric/mental health nursing program).
• Social Work: Degree in social work or other relevant qualification, with relevant qualification and approved for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
• Extensive experience in the mental health field including acute inpatient services and/or community mental health care
If this role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, but you would still like to join our outstanding Mental Health team, please feel free to look at other available jobs on our eRecruit website or send your resume to: [email protected]
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us – the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
* Please refer to salary circular for VICTORIAN PUBLIC MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT 2021-2024 for salary range. Sub-grading will be based on years of experience.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
This role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Peninsula Health immunisation policy.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.