Grand Pacific Health is a not-for-profit, primary health care organisation. We’re here to provide our local communities in NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of mental health services from peer led group work and early intervention to individually tailored therapies for clients with complex needs.
About the position
We are looking for an enthusiastic clinician to join our team for 12 months (with the possibility of extension at same/reduced hours) who has experience working with adult and/or child and adolescent clients. You will work collaboratively within the team to undertake individual assessments for adults and/or children and youth and their families, develop rehabilitation plans, provide evidence based psychological therapies, conduct collaborative case management with clients, their carers and families and relevant stakeholders to meet individual needs.
Based in Young or Wagga Wagga, this is a part-time opportunity; 30 hours per week. The hours and days are negotiable. It’s a fixed-term position for 12-months, with the possibility of extension. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Why join GPH?
- Flexible work arrangements to find your best work life balance
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Regular supervision and support
- Generous salary packaging options – increase your take home pay
- We make a positive difference to the lives of those we support!
What you’ll need
- An undergraduate degree in an AHPRA eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, OT, Nursing) or Master of Counselling degree and eligibility to PACFA or ACA
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking comprehensive mental health assessments and development of intervention plans in collaboration with consumers and their family and carers
- Demonstrated skills and experience in provide holistic, evidence-based therapeutic services
Visit our website www.gph.org.au/employment to download Position Description and our Employee Benefits Information and click the ‘apply’ button to submit your application.
Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the selection criteria detailed in the position description and include this in your application.
For more information please contact: Andreia Schineanu, Regional Coordinator on 02 6453 4440.
Applications will be assessed upon receipt until the position is filled. Please do not delay in submitting your application.
Please also note that, this is parental leave relief position, however we may use this recruitment to fill other similar positions.
We welcome applications from people with lived experience of mental health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from the LGBTQI community, people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds and people with a disability.
Selected applicants will be asked to provide evidence of compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination.