headspace Castle Hill is looking for multiple dedicated Youth Access Clinicians/Senior Youth Access Clinicians to join the team!
About the positions:
- Ongoing full-time (76 hours/fortnight)
- Closed-term full-time until 30 June 2024 (76 hours/fortnight)
- Based in Castle Hill
- Working Monday to Friday
- Attractive remuneration package from $70,000 – $93,500 p.a + 11% Super + Tax-Free Salary Packaging!
Our focus is on hiring the best fit for our team and the young people we support. To ensure this, we’re open to candidates of varying experience levels.
Are you a recent graduate? Come learn from our experienced team as a Youth Access Clinician!
Are you an experienced professional? We would love for you to contribute to our team as a Senior Youth Access Clinician!
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Deliver quality, evidence-based recovery focused mental health services including assessments, individualised person-centred planning and coordination, and the delivery of relevant therapeutic interventions.
- Design treatment plans and relevant interventions to assist the young person to drive their own recovery plan.
- Coordinate supports with service providers including medical professionals, Government Departments and services, non-government organisations and schools.
- Provide supervision, support, guidance, and mentoring of students and provisionally registered psychologists.
- Identifying and implementing community based activities that will support the social and emotional well being of the individual on their recovery journey
- Offer education and guidance on clinical matters.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or other allied health discipline recognised by the tertiary mental health services sector
- Have relevant experience working with youth
- Hold a valid current driver’s licence
Full criteria and position description is available within the application.
About the Benefits
- Level 2 and Level 3 (HPSS) on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018)
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% leave loading and 2 additional days of personal leave + extra day paid leave over Christmas/New Year + paid parental leave
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for career progression, professional development and training such as Mental Health First Aid and ASIST
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential wellbeing support
- Regular supervision (reflective practice), ongoing 1:1 mentoring, strong team support and a comprehensive induction program
- Inclusive initiatives such as our Rainbow Network and YarnUp for Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander staff
- Exclusive personal Fleet pricing discounts with our preferred automotive supplier
Interviews to be held on a rolling basis, apply today!