We currently have multiple contractor positions available for mental health OTs looking for a fulfilling role that offers a supported entry into private practice.
This role offers you supported entry into private practice, allowing you to learn the ropes, and enjoy working in this area as much as we do.
At Peak Living OT, we understand the unique challenges that mental health OTs face in their careers. Whether you are a recent graduate seeking guidance, a seasoned professional looking for a change, or somewhere in between, we have roles that cater to your needs and aspirations.
Peak Living OT provides high-quality mental health Occupational Therapy services to support some of our community’s most vulnerable people within the NDIS and Medicare systems. We are passionate about the important role an OT plays in enhancing the functioning and lives of our clients.
Our practice is not just about therapy; it’s about creating an environment where you love coming to work, feel proud of your contributions, and cherish the camaraderie of our team. Together, we’ll empower our clients and facilitate their recovery through evidence-based practices and individualised treatment programs.
About the Role:
If you are a fully registered Occupational Therapist and have experience working with mental health clients, we currently have opportunities for you to come on-board as a contractor. Free supervision, full administration support, flexible work arrangements, autonomy and a supportive work culture and excellent remuneration rates are on offer.
Want to work just 5 hours a week? Or even a full 30 hour a week? We have positions available for you!
What we offer:
- Autonomy and Flexibility: We believe in the importance of work-life balance. Enjoy the freedom of flexible work arrangements, allowing you to choose your schedule and even work from home.
- Professional Supervision: We provide ongoing free professional supervision whenever you need it.
- Administrative Support: We handle all the paperwork and logistics, allowing you to focus solely on your clients and their well-being.
- Competitive Rates: We offer excellent rates for contractors.
- Meaningful Work: Make a difference in the lives of our vulnerable clients. Build your caseload and support our community with your expertise.
- Teamwork: We truly believe in working as a team and having a positive culture. Working as a mental health OT can be challenging so we are big on connecting with team members, debriefing, seeking peer supervision and connecting on a personal level.
Ready to Join our Team?
We are looking for someone with the right qualities. We want you to feel a part of our team and come to work feeling positive and satisfied. So, if the below sounds like you, click “Apply Now”
• You are passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
• You enjoy working as part of a wider team
• You have an AHPRA Registration
• You are focussed on ongoing professional and personal development
• You are able to travel with your own vehicle to provide therapy in the community
• You have an NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to apply)
• Desirable: You have 2+ years experience as a mental health OT