Flourish Community Solutions provide intensive family support, parent mentoring, and early intervention solutions to young people and families in need. Working alongside families wherever they are in their journey with a focus on keeping families together and safe parenting.
Servicing families and communities across Australia, Flourish Community Solutions, deliver a high standard of specialist intervention, psychosocial education, clinical intervention, parenting guidance, and consultation to facilitate growth and achieve better outcomes for families and communities.
People First, Compassion, Empowerment
Purpose: Lifting others up to achieve their true potential
We are a leading provider of family & youth support services, in-home family intervention, and people-first, risk management solutions. Our intention is for families to remain together where possible.
This specific opportunity requires a dynamic and nurturing individual with strong skills in managing complex behaviors, mental health presentation, and working on developing social skills and emotional regulation. Direct work within the home is required, supported by a multidisciplinary team of therapists and professionals to achieve high levels of support and guidance for the family. A family approach model is required. Some opportunities for telehealth may present.
This specific piece of work is available for full-time hours, however, we are open to negotiating part-time hours for the right candidate. We are seeking an immediate start for the right applicant. Initial 6-month contract with a view to longer term.
We are seeking professionals such as:
- Mental Health Nurses
- Mental Health Social Workers
- Mental Health Occupational Therapists, and
other Allied Health Practitioners with Medicare bulk billing eligibility are welcome to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible, diverse, and challenging work
- Regular supervision
- Access to training and professional development
- Career development through internal mobility
- Lifestyle discounts – Discounted movie tickets, retail discounts, and much more
- Travel Allowance
- Laptop, phone & other tools of the trade.
- Connection to our Social Responsibility, community initiatives
- Part of a warm, multidisciplinary leadership team where support and well-being are a priority.
- We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community, and people living with a disability.
Other opportunities are also available for independent contractors, please state on your application if you are seeking permanency or contract work.
We can’t wait to meet you!