- $55.00 – $65.00 per hour (37.5 hrs per week)
- Long term contract
- Open to Psychologist or Psychologist with Provisional Registration / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse/ Mental Health Social Worker / Counsellor
ACM Healthcare is working on behalf of the Federal Government Department to source an Outreach Program Coordinator to work within the veteran community. The role is based in Melbourne, VIC, and open to MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS – Psychologist, Provisional Psychologist, Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist, Counsellor.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Outreach Program Providers, facilitate communications and coordinate activities of the Outreach Provider Program.
- Provide training on-boarding and off-boarding to Outreach Program Providers and act as the company’s liaison point of contact by providing on-going information, debriefing and support.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a database of Outreach Program Providers and update Intake Allocators and administrative staff on availability
- Review requests for partnership referrals and advise on suitability.
- Engaging with complainants of Outreach Program Providers to identify concerns and develop options to achieve resolution.
- Act as the first escalation point for complex Outreach Provider Program issues raised by Intake Allocators and Clinical Governance Officers
- Maintain a small clinical workload of clients as negotiated with the Assistant Director.
- Participate in community development and service promotion activities, as required.
- Qualifications as an AHPRA registered Psychologist or Psychologist with Provisional Registration / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation, OR
- Qualifications as a Counsellor with a minimum Level 4 Australian Counselling Association registration