Suitsme blends mental health services and mobile technology to put clients at the center, as the boss of their support needs.
We are an app-based NDIS service provider that specializes in mental health. Our app connects clients and Mental Health Supports Workers, ensuring choice, control, and flexibility.
- An opportunity to work with a fast pace digital health service that is aiming to grow its impact at scale
- Highly flexible work environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive salary
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in Mental Health Support Work (work, volunteering or lived experience)
- A minimum qualification of Cert III or progress towards a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant field of study.
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
- NDIS Worker Screening clearance
- Driver’s License
How to apply:
Visit our website
Download our app on iOS or Android and complete the signup process
Submit your verification documents to [email protected]
If you would like more information please contact [email protected].