- Flexible working hours (work life balance) + long shifts
- Immediate start and ongoing training and support
- Salary packaging (up to $15,900 a year, + meal/entertainment benefit $2650 a year)
- SUNSHINE COAST location
About the role
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking dedicated support workers with a background in mental health and challenging behaviours to support a multiple participants on the Sunshine Coast.
If you are looking for a position with a supportive organisation, and are committed to providing excellent care to a diverse range of clients, we are the employer for you! The positions are casual and shifts on offer are varied in length to suit your lifestyle and provide that work/life balance we all strive for.
The role of the Support Worker includes supporting clients with:
- Challenging Behaviours
- ADSD & ADHD
- Verbal & Physical Aggression
- Intellectual Impairment
- Self-Harm Tenancies
- Personal care
As a team member you will need to:
- Follow Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Be empathetic and caring, but also be able to follow strict protocols and procedures.
- Be resilient and adaptable
- Committed to providing exceptional quality care to clients
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- complex care or mental health experience
- experience as a support worker, working with mental health
- NDIS Worker Check
- a current HLTAID003 (or equivalent) First Aid Certificate
- a current Blue Card
- a current Drivers Licence (P2 or above) and access to a reliable vehicle.
If you wish to apply, please use the link below.