Multiple APS3, APS4 & APS5 Level Positions
About the role: We are actively recruiting for multiple APS3, APS4, and APS5 level positions on behalf of our client, a well known Federal Government Department. These are 12-month assignments with the potential for extension, offering full-time hours of work (37.5 hours per week) in the heart of Adelaide CBD.
- Work with a Federal Government Department, contributing to important national initiatives.
- Long-term assignments with potential for extension, providing stability and career growth.
- Employment, offering 37.5 hours per week for a healthy work-life balance.
- Conveniently located in Adelaide CBD, easily accessible by public transport.
- Attractive hourly rates ranging from $37.38 to $53.63 p/h, with additional Super contributions.
If you are an Australian Citizen, a dedicated and motivated professional with either lived or working experience within the disability sector, we would love to hear from you. As a successful candidate, you should possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrates support for the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Shows judgment, intelligence, and commonsense in decision-making.
- Takes responsibility for managing work projects and achieving results.
- Communicates effectively and works collaboratively within a team.
- Supports strategic direction and contributes to the development of plans and strategies.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, intelligence, and problem-solving skills.
- Takes initiative in managing work projects and achieves results.
- Nurtures positive internal and external relationships and values diversity.
- Understands and supports the organization’s vision and mission.
- Thinks strategically and identifies broader influences on work objectives.
- Demonstrates judgment, intelligence, and problem-solving abilities.
- Engages with risk and shows personal courage in decision-making.
- Communicates with influence and negotiates confidently with stakeholders.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Australian Public Service and meet the qualifications and requirements for these positions, apply now to be considered for these exciting roles within a dynamic Federal Government Department.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter addressing your relevant experience and how you meet the criteria outlined above.
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected] or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.