- Up to $112,000 annual package (including 11% Superannuation) + travel reimbursement
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging benefits up to $18,550p.a.
- 3-4 clients per day with a minimum of 150 minutes of protected admin time per day
- Therapy sessions vary between a client’s home, in clinic or community with children aged 0-10 years
- Support includes team meetings, discipline specific meetings, transdisciplinary meetings, peer mentoring and supervision.
- Available $1000 PD budget and 5 days PD leave (pro-rata)
- Admin support with full control of your work schedule
- Work laptop and mobile provided to staff
- Located in Officer
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking an exceptional Registered Music Therapist (Level 1 – Level 3) with a positive and proactive approach to join our dedicated Children’s Therapy team.
Reporting to the Team Manager – Children’s Therapy Services, you will work as part of a transdisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals to provide high quality services, integrating the developmental and therapeutic needs of children, to increase children’s meaningful participation in daily life.
This role will focus on building the capacity of children, families and communities through individual and group clinical work (both in clinic and in the community).
As an active and key member of the Children’s Therapy leadership team, this role will focus on advancing evidence based care through a transdisciplinary model, elevate staff culture to yield positive client outcomes and high performing teams.
This is an on-going role, working from our new, state of the art Officer head office. With flexibility around time-fraction, we are seeking a commitment of at least three full days per week up to full-time hours.
To be successful you will have experience working with children as a clinician/therapist within Music Therapy and will be fully registered with the Australian Music Therapy Association (AMTA).
Crucial to your success will be your ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
In addition to the above we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary carers
- Strong proactive focus on health and wellbeing, understanding that carers need caring too!
- Genuine flexible working arrangements in a supportive, inclusive and passionate team
- Protected mentoring and supervision time
- Opportunity to be part of our mentoring program to offer our Level 1 therapists support
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
CTS provide therapeutic intervention and capacity building supports to children aged 0-10 years and their families. We service families through the NDIS, Department of Education’s Continuity of Support program and also provide capacity building supports to educators through the School Readiness Funding (SRF) program.
We are committed to best practice within the early childhood intervention space and deliver our services through the Key Worker model by using a Transdisciplinary Practice (TDP) approach and for more complex cases, a Team Around the Child (TAC) approach. We are passionate about providing a welcoming and safe environment for our children and families to thrive and learn, and have adopted family-centered and strengths-based practices.
bestchance Child Family Care is a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of building stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods. We achieve this through our quality education, care and therapy services for children, our support programs for families, and our registered training organisation.
bestchance Child Family Care provides a supportive environment to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with children and families.
For more information visit our website at https://www.bestchance.org.au/early-childhood-intervention-ndis/
For a copy of the position description, please visit https://careers.bestchance.org.au/.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.