- Integr8 Behaviour Consulting is a Specialist Practitioner owned and managed NDIS registered provider of Specialist Behaviour Support located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
- Our approach is grounded in developing strong relationships with service users to ensure services are customised and that we honour the values and beliefs that are unique to each person.
- Integr8 Behaviour Consulting supports the delivery of high-quality, ethical, and evidence-based positive behaviour support. We pride ourselves on transparency, trust, and clear communication.
- Our highly regarded Practitioners have over 25 years’ experience in both private and public sectors.
- We aim to create an environment that nurtures and supports both our clients and employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to business growth, we are expanding our small team, seeking a qualified and experienced Behaviour Practitioner on a contractual basis. This is a flexible part-time position with the potential to become a full-time role for the right person.
You will be responsible for enhancing our ability to respond to people’s behaviours of concern and to improve their quality of life.
Your work will align with the standards articulated in the NDIS Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework, the values of Integr8 Behaviour Consulting and relevant Code of Ethics.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexibility with Hours and Appointment Scheduling
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Supportive Culture
- Access to Efficient System and Tools
- Diversity in Caseload
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will play an integral part in achieving positive outcomes. This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Conducting high quality assessments including Functional Behaviour assessments, Service Model assessments and Risk assessments.
- Designing, monitoring, and evaluating Behaviour Support Plans (interim and comprehensive) that adhere to legislative requisites.
- Consulting with multidisciplinary teams where appropriate.
- Improving accessibility by undertaking community visits including at home, school, day program and/or group home where necessary.
- Supporting people of all ages including children, adolescents, and adults.
- Providing training and communicating positive behaviour support strategies to participants and stakeholders involved in implementation.
- Providing timely, strategic, best practice advice, in situ coaching and mentoring to key stakeholders.
- Translating and communicating theoretical understandings of positive behaviour support and related models for stakeholders.
- Providing independent oversight of your case load including monitoring the use of allocated NDIS hours.
- Working within the boundaries of confidentiality, privacy, respect and professional standards.
You are solutions focused and you genuinely want to make a difference in the lives of people. You are passionate, innovative, versatile, and resilient.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to engage and quickly build rapport with individuals, families, carers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline (Education, Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology etc) relevant to the field of behaviour support.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant practice experience within the Health, Disability or Community Sector.
- Proficient, Advanced, or Specialist Behaviour Support Practitioner Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of behaviour support to service users and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in writing Functional Behaviour Assessments and reports.
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and complex diagnoses.
- Understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, and legislative requirements relating to restrictive interventions
- Demonstrated excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in behaviour analytics.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making based on evidence.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and computer literacy skills
- National Police check
- Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation Module https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course
- Right to work in Australia
- Current driver’s licence and insured vehicle
- NDIS Worker Screening
- Appropriate NDIS capability assessment to practice as a Behaviour Support (Practitioner ID Number).
- PRODA Registration as an eligible worker (by commencement date)
- ABN (sole trader recommended)
- Professional Indemnity and Liability insurance (by commencement date)
- Laptop and Phone.
By choosing to join us, you’ll be part of a close knit cooperative community of individuals, all driven by the shared goal of creating a positive influence on the lives of those we provide support to.
Start making a difference today! If you are interested in a role with Integr8 Behaviour Consulting, please consider applying with the SEEK “QUICK APPLY” button above or contact Louise Kirk 0486 019 322 or [email protected] with any queries.
We hope to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application.