Type: Part Time 3-4 days per week
Application Closes: Friday 11th August 2023
Established in 1990, arbias is a not-for-profit organisation that supports people with a suspected or diagnosed Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and people with multiple comorbidities such as physical disabilities, mental health, alcohol and other drug related issues, connection with the criminal justice system and high complex needs. We are a recognised industry leader in this field providing a range of specialist support services across metropolitan and regional Victoria and NSW.
Every day we make a difference in the lives of our clients and their loved ones. Our vision is “enabling our people and partners to achieve their very best”. We pride ourselves on looking after our people and putting them first. Our mission is to bring everyone the chance to live the life that they want, and that includes our employees.
- a highly experienced and skilled Case Worker / Care Coordinator looking for a new challenge and/or alternative career opportunities
- seeking meaningful and fulfilling work and are energised by learning and applying evidence-informed best-practice interventions?
- Yearning to grow and evolve in directions aligned with your aspirations?
- Passionate about making a difference and looking for a role in a fast paced, complex and high-pressure environment where your attitude, values, beliefs and professional competencies will enable you to thrive?
We want someone who shares our aspiration and is committed to developing innovative services. We want you to create the career you’ve always wanted. We’re proud to help people discover and do what they are passionate about. We’re not looking for people who will fit within our existing organisational culture, we’re looking for people who will add to our culture. If this is you, you are our ideal candidate and we’re inviting you to have a confidential conversation with us.
The hybrid NDIS Support Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day service provision ensuring the highest quality support for the people who access the program(s), providing:
- direct Support Coordination to participants that have been identified as eligible for NDIS
- evidence-informed, strengths-based case management interventions for clients with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and complex support needs.
What do you have to gain:
- A genuine human-centred employee experience that puts equal emphasis on well-being, growth, engagement, cohesion and connection
- You’ll be, and feel, respected. We treat everyone with consideration, courtesy, dignity, integrity and fairness
- A sense of belonging
- We pivot to meet you where you’re at. From on-boarding/induction and throughout your career we will provide a coaching/mentoring approach to your development
- Reliable, supportive and trusting colleagues who have a deep satisfaction in their work
- Real flexibility, we recognise your time is the most valuable resource
- The contribution you make to our organisation will be valued
- Clear professional development pathways, including lateral mobility and career advancement opportunities
- A progressive, creative environment focused on your aspirations and continuous quality improvement
- You’ll have supportive, caring and compassionate leaders who will help you do your work, respond to your requests, accommodate your individual needs, offer encouragement and have your back
Women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities, and people with lived experience of contact with the criminal justice system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications must include a cover letter and resume. Please use the following reference in the subject line of your application: NDIS Support Coordinator– I have read the Position Description.