Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Contract End Date March 2024 – Contract Extensions may be a possibility)
Position Classification: Health Clinician Level 4
Remuneration: Dependent Upon Qualifications
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ422958
Central Coast Local Health District is currently seeking a Team Leader for our supportive Older Persons Mental Health Team. Our Purpose is to enhance the health and wellbeing of our community. We aim for our health services to be accessible, high quality and integrated.
- Are you looking for career enhancement?
- Do you want to make a positive impact on your community?
- Are you looking for a supportive employer who encourages career development and growth?
This recruitment may be used to fill future positions via an eligibility list for permanent, full time, part time, temporary and casual positions.
What We Offer
- Fleet cars available to use when traveling to sites away from the office
- Work for the largest employer on the Central Coast
- Full-time employees receive an Additional Day Off (ADO) through our ADO policy
- Full Salary Packaging services are provided
- Discounted Fitness Passport to balance your wellbeing
- Professional Development through access to experienced and quality leadership
- Social Club
- Access to Wellbeing programs and support through our Employee Assistance Program
- You have an unrestricted drivers licence and happy to travel across the Central Coast
- You have experience working with consumers and carers experiencing moderate to severe mental health issues
- You are experienced working with consumers and carers over the age of 65 and hold an understanding of mental health issues they may be experiencing
- Must have a desire to excel with your positive outlook and empathy for patients and their families/carers
This role is suitable for:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist Level 4
- Social Worker Level 4
- Nurse Unit Manager Level 1
- Midwifery Unit Manager Level 1
Where You’ll Be Working
The Specialist Mental Health Service for Older Persons (SMHSOP) team provides community mental health services to persons over the age of 65 years living within the community setting including residential aged care facilities, located at 4 Watt Street, Gosford.
The primary role of the SMHSOP Team Leader/Care Coordinator is to work as part of a team that provides individual case management, family/carer interventions, recovery interventions as well as group programs. This position will also support a team of 10 clinical staff members.
As the leading healthcare provider in the region, Central Coast Local Health District is well known for its cutting-edge patient care and exceptional community services. CCLHD provides the community with a caring, comprehensive and patient-centred environment dedicated to improving the patient journey.
Stepping Up Website
The ‘Stepping Up’ online resource aims to assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander job applicants understand how to apply for roles within NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment and onboarding process.
For more information, please visit: https://www.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/Pages/Home.aspx
Please note that all NSW Health workers are now required to have received 3 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
Connect with us on LinkdeIn to stay up to date with career opportunities
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Simon Hill
Phone: 4320 2661
Email: [email protected]
Applications Close: Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 11.59pm
You are encouraged to complete applications on a weekday where Technical Support is available Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm by phoning ROB Help Desk on 1300 679 367