We ae seeking experienced Family Violence Practitioners in the South Eastern suburbs to join a multi-disciplinary team. This role will support the incoming referrals to the Orange Door, assessing risk and triaging appropriately for the Intake and Assessment team.
- Assess and respond to family violence risk using the MARAM framework to support the safety of victim survivors and their children
- Identify and assess risk and needs of women and children and families
- Work collaboratively with relevant service providers
The suitable applicant will hold:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work or related discipline
- Working experience with vulnerable children, youth and families
- Demonstrated experience completing risk and safety assessments
- Strong understanding of MARAM, the Family Violence and Child Youth and Families Act 2005
How to apply:
- Click ‘apply now’ and upload a copy of your most up to date CV
- If you have questions, please call the Family Services team on 03 9081 0562 or email [email protected]
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.