We are currently recruiting Orange Door Hub Practioners to work on a temprary assignment, providing support to men, women and children who are experiencing family violence. The role is fully remote, running for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Pay ranging from $59 – $64 per hour, available to start from the 28th August.
- Deliver screening and triage, assessment, crisis responses, service planning, targeted interventions, allocation and coordinated referrals consistent with the Integrated Practice Framework and relevant risk assessment tools and frameworks
- Provide support for perpetrators of family violence
- Asses risk and prioritise the safety of victim survivors and children using a gendered understanding of family violence and an understanding of child and family vulnerability
- Initiate contact with clients in response to referrals to the Hub and provide support and a source of information and advice with a focus on risk assessment and engagement
- Work collaboratively as part of an integrated practice approach to respond to the needs of children, young people and families experiencing family violence and vulnerability concerns
You must have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level.
- Intermediate and/or Comprehensive MARAM training
- Relevant expereince with intake and assesment, preferrably in a Family Violence or Family Services Program
- Proven experience with risk assesment and saftey planning
- Previous Orange Door Hub experience highly desirable
How to apply:
- Click ‘apply now’ and upload a copy of your resume
- If you have questions please email [email protected]
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.