Travel getting on top of you?
Burnt out in your current position?
Feel like you’re ready to take on some leadership of younger OTs?
Futures In Mind is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Occupational Therapist with an interest in working in Paediatrics to join our multi-disciplinary team. If working with Psychologists, other OT’s and Art Therapists sounds like fun then please apply to join our team!
We require you to:
- demonstrate a passion for working with kids to build their potential to lead fulfilling lives
- love what you do as an OT
- have an insatiable appetite for personal and professional development
- want to be part of an awesome team of clinicians and admin who love a good belly-laugh and the odd practical joke
- enjoy working with a variety of client presentations
- love sharing your knowledge and resources with team members
- enjoy a balance of individual therapy, groups and supervision of team
- want the flexibility to see clients in our sensory gym and / or in the community
The serious stuff:
You will need to be an AHPRA registered OT to apply
You may be required to provide services in schools and homes as part of your work so must have a current driver’s licence.
We provide individual and group supervision with our Clinical Team Leader
You will receive a competitive salary and be eligible for financial rewards based on simply meeting your KPIs!
This position is part-time – some flexibility with hours can be negotiated.
If this sounds like it could be perfect for you then don’t hesitate to apply now!
Send your resume and cover letter to our OT Clinical Team Leader: [email protected]