Job no: 501619
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Mary MacKillop College (Tuggeranong)
Location: Tuggeranong, ACT
Employment Type: PermanentEmployment Status: Full-time
Salary Range: $125,194 – $132,293 + Superannuation Start Date: 23 January 2024
Closing Date: 11.55pm Thursday 17 August 2023
St Mary MacKillop College is committed to excellence in teaching and learning, the support of family life, and the enrichment of all our people. The curriculum at St Mary MacKillop College is undertaken in an environment where each person is valued and respected as an individual whose personal growth is of paramount importance.
About the Role
An opportunity exists to join a high caliber and dynamic team as a Pastoral Coordinator at St Mary MacKillop College.
- Be an outstanding teacher of experience and initiative who can work effectively with the curriculum team, colleagues, students and families;
- Promote stewardship of our Vision for a Catholic School in the Josephite tradition;
- As a leader of experience and initiative work effectively with the Principal, Executive and Middle management teams to develop a vision for pastoral care in the College;
- Support the Principal and Executive to build community with staff, students and their families;
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, parents and community agencies;
- Support the AP Pastoral Care in leading the pastoral activities of the campus and College;
- Support the Principal and Executive in all other initiatives as required.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Advertised: 01 Aug 2023 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Aug 2023 AUS Eastern Standard Time