- Are you an EXPERIENCED PBS practitioner looking to also widen your work role beyond client work?
- Part time (Min 3 days) OR Full time – choice of working arrangements and flexibility
- Work across SALISBURY and UNLEY locations + out of office appointments
- Full Administration support
- Board Accredited Behaviour Analyst available for additional supervision and learning
- Additional funding/ support for CPD
We are a values driven organisation, embracing creative thinking , thoughtful care, initiative, positivity, growth and perseverance. We offer a friendly and positive workplace culture which comprises a multi disciplined team of 20 allied health and human services professionals.
AVOID THE BUROUT!
Subject to your experience level, the role can be varied to provide some team coaching, mentoring and service development projects. For lesser experience, you will still have a varied portfolio and opportunity to work towards more senior responsibilities.
You will be responsible for
- Positive Behaviour Support – a case load/ daily target – predominantly northern/ central suburbs case load
- Provision of effective, evidence based assessments, therapy, motivational and behavioural coaching to a range of clients and their care teams
- Provide psycho-cognitive education to c participants and their care team.
- Achieve client defined clinical outcomes such as reducing challenging behaviour & improving quality of life
If you have 3+ years experience then you could also be working with Activ8 Minds LEAD PBS Practitioner to:
- Assist with induction of new PBS practitioners
- Monitor individualised PBS training plans
- Contribute to service development including templates, assessment tools, standard procedures
- Participate in the recruitment process
This position is able to commence from Late August / September or later.
- PBS work experience with a current NDIS PBS registration
- Relevant degree eg: Psychology / Behavioural Science, Developmental Education , Special Ed, Social Work, Occupational Therapy
- Interest / experience with adults & youth – we service 8 – 65 years
- NDIS worker screening check (or eligible) + Working with Children Check
- Own vehicle
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Able to maintain highly professional conduct and positive work behaviours especially in the areas of client communication and record keeping
- Growth mindset and agile
- Able to provide positive referees / references
Also of note – if you are currently a provisional psychologist Activ8 Mind can provide a board approved supervisor and structure your work role to also work towards a mix of psychology/ therapy provision
Applications considered as they are received. Application requires cover letter and resume
Please email [email protected] or call Suzi: 0448 881 842 / 08 8292 5300 for further queries.