About Elements ABC:
Elements ABC is a NDIS registered specialist behavioural consulting group that specialises in working with some of society’s most vulnerable and marginalized people. We envision a world where all people have access to quality, safe, and compassionate behaviour support.
Our unique team culture is driven by a focus on “Real People, Real Connections, Real Results.”
If you’re enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
- You are a skilled and compassionate Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner with experience working with complex presentations.
- You are dedicated to helping individuals with unique needs achieve their fullest potential.
- You are solutions focused and you genuinely want to make a difference in the lives of people.
- You have a learning mindset and commitment to continuous development.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Elements ABC!
- Utilise your exceptional report-writing and analytical skills to interpret information and create clear and concise Behaviour Support Plans for families and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement person-centred support in areas such as functional behaviour assessment, behaviour support plans, risk assessment, service needs assessment, and restrictive intervention step-down plans and assessment.
- Collaborate effectively, forging partnerships with key stakeholders, leading training sessions, and actively participating in Care Team Meetings as needed.
- Continuously monitor progress and adjust intervention strategies as required.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience working with complex cases and demonstrating sound judgment in intricate systems.
- Minimum 12months experience working in a Behaviour Supporting role.
- Proven experience writing Functional Behaviour Assessments, Behaviour Support Plans, and Needs Assessments.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing behavioural assessment and intervention across diverse settings, including family, out-of-homecare, and community-based care.
- Preferred experience working with clients with forensic backgrounds, including familiarity with prison environments.
- Proficiency in working with individuals with co-occurring diagnosis and complex presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- Knowledge of the youth justice and/or criminal justice system and related settings is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, allied health, or board-certified behaviour analyst (BCBA).
- Core, Proficient, Advanced, or Specialist Behaviour Support Practitioner Accreditation.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current driver’s license and vehicle.
What We Offer:
At Elements ABC we value our employees and are dedicated to fostering a nurturing and dynamic workplace environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Collaborative work environment that is dynamic, respectful, and supportive
- Flexibility and autonomy, including commitment to work life balance – work from home or one of our remote office locations
- Work in a trauma-informed values-led organisation
- Supportive and multilayered supervision framework.
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- Integrated Culture and Wellbeing program.
- Laptop and phone provided.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and meet the qualifications outlined above, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are a great fit for the Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner position at Elements ABC. Submit to: [email protected]
Note: Elements ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in our mission to empower individuals with complex needs to live their best lives. Apply today and be part of the Elements ABC family!
Call 0466 394 771 to discuss application process. www.elementsabc.com