Hiring Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners in Mount Isa and all surrounding areas.
About the role
Target Behaviour Services is looking for an experienced and engaging Behaviour Support Practitioner to join their highly regarded and diverse team to develop and deliver evidence-based support plans within a complex support space. Within this role you will be required to ensure that your NDIS client’s goals are met by using the positive behaviour support framework, making sure that these plans will promote their quality of life.
About the organisation
Target Behaviour Services is a national service provider that delivers a range of high-quality & and life-changing services to people living with complex behavioural challenges. With an aim to positively impact their clients for the better.
You are solutions-focused, and you genuinely want to make a difference in the lives of people. You are passionate, focused, warm, innovative, versatile, and resilient.
- The role will require you to be working mostly from home so you would generally need to be appreciative of working in your own space.
- You are required to come with a caseload and/or establish your own within your allocated area.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills (including report writing, client-centred planning)
- You have a passion for collaboration with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to plan and organise work and perform well with limited direction and supervision, but you will have access to support.
- Exceptional planning and organising skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Desire to provide client-centred support to people (children, adults) with disabilities who have a range of goals, functional abilities and complex needs.
- Able to work with guidelines and deadlines in a timely manner, and can prioritise accordingly.
- You understand trust and rapport are the cornerstone of building lasting relationships.
- A National Police Clearance, Working with Children/Working with Vulnerable People Check & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Sound computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and reliable internet connection and home office.
- Registration as a Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a requirement of the role. Support can be provided to achieve registration; however, this is a requirement to obtain before commencement within this role.
- Understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, and legislative requirements relating to restrictive interventions
- How to apply
Shortlisting and interviewing will commence ASAP.
Please send through your resume to [email protected]