Centacare South West NSW is expanding its Positive Behaviour Support Services in Albury, Griffith, Mulwala and Wagga Wagga.
What’s on offer:
- Proficient Behaviour Support Practitioners-Full Time & Part Time
- Core Behaviour Support Practitioners- Full Time & Part Time
- Relevant undergraduate qualifications (ABA, Psychology, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapy, Social Work). Registration with relevant professional body.
- Eligibility for NDIS registration to provide Specialist Behaviour Support.
- Certification by the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board. BCBA Qualification or working towards.
- Masters level Qualification in Applied Behaviour Analysis or related field.
• You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
• Above Award salary & great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
• Make a positive difference in the lives of others.
• Job security with a permanent position.
• Generous salary packaging options ……………& much more
You can find out more:
How to apply:
Applicants are requested to forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a resume to [email protected]
Centacare South West NSW is committed to ensure our organisation upholds the Safety of all Children and young people and their right to be safe. We are compliant with the recommendations of the Office of Children’s Guardian. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual or gender orientation, age, disability, marital status, carer responsibilities, political opinion, national extraction or social origin. Centacare is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.