We are a NDIS registered business that deliver Positive behavior support to participants under their NDIS plan. We deliver throughout Perth metro and parts of regional western Australia.
Please apply if you wish to also work part-time hours. we are based in Perth metro but working from home is an option.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Professional development opportunities are available.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant Qualification in an allied health background or behavioral science. Board certified behavior analyst or over 2 years experience in delivering Positive behavior support.
- Demonstrated experience working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviors.
- Working with Children’s card, National police clearance and current driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission.
Core $85,000 -100,000
Tasks & responsibilities
- Complete indirect and direct assessment including observations and data collection and collate the data for the development of behavior support plans and functional behavioral assessment.
- Support NDIS participants with disability, their carers, family and significant others. Provide training and support in interventions and strategies outlined in the behavior support plans, which may involve fade out plans for restrictive practices.
- Support the participant to meet their person centered goals.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- ability to lead a team and support other core practitioners.
- very competitive salary
- mobile phone and laptop
- Career progression and professional development
- Flexible working conditions.
- Financial Bonuses
- Numerous other benefits