Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? The Centre for Positive Behaviour Support (CPBS) is seeking talented individuals to join our forward-thinking and dedicated nationwide team. This is your chance to develop your professional and clinical skills while expanding your leadership capabilities. At CPBS, we offer career progression opportunities, including weekly supervision, team meetings, and future academic encouragement. Join us and be inspired by the incredible accomplishments of our clients!
The Centre for Positive Behaviour Support (CPBS) is a leading national organisation that believes in making behaviour support services accessible to everyone that needs them. As a person-centred organisation, working for CPBS is about joining a team of talented people who are passionate about providing services where every individual that engages with them will be able to reach their potential.
The Positive Behaviour Support Worker plays a significant role in the implementation of routine and Positive Behaviour Support programs for the clients. Our Positive Behaviour Support Worker is required to be able to implement plans based on Applied Behaviour Analysis and Positive Behaviour Support provided by the Behaviour Support Practitioner by providing behavioural interventions.
- Implement the Behaviour Analysis Support Plans provided by the Behaviour Support Practitioner and provide direct behavioural intervention in individual and group settings
- Engage the client in routine and programs within the community and their natural environments i.e. home, school, workplace and day placements whilst retaining client confidentiality and ensuring all ethical procedures
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Accurate and timely documentation of incidents, plans, client sessions, billing information and working hours.
- Adhere to NDIS funding body requirements and quality and safeguarding commission requirements
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills to multiple competing priorities set in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in team settings
- Mandatory compliance checks including NDIS Workers Screening Check, National Criminal History Check and any relevant State issued WWCC/WWVP cards
- Valid Driver Licence
We offer outstanding professional development opportunities and support individualised pathways to progressing the careers of our people, along with offering a family-friendly work-life balance, including flexible work arrangements.