Mindtree Collective is seeking Proficient to Specialist Behaviour Support Practitioners to join an innovative and employee-centric organisation. Mindtree Collective is a registered NDIS provider that specialises in supporting people with complex support needs and behaviours of concern to achieve positive outcomes in their life.
We are looking for people across all of Sydney including North, East, South East, West and South West Sydney as well as the Illawarra area.
What we provide
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Work as an Independend contractor
- Part time or full time hours available
- Experienced and high quality supervision, training, professional development and mentoring
- All administration provided (referrals, services agreement, claiming etc)
- Competitive rates- negotiable depending on experience
- Team socials
What will I be doing?
No two days are ever the same!
- Delivering high quality, person-centred behaviour support to people with an intellectual and/or psychosocial disability.
- Engaging and communicating with families, staff and other support networks.
- Conducting and writing functional behaviour assessments.
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating positive behaviour support plans, including strategies and interventions.
- Deliver training, provide clinical advice, and coaching to staff using evidence-based approaches to support people to achieve their personal goals and positive outcomes.
You will operate as an independent contractor; you will have a varied caseload and work-hours to suit your life-balance and goals. We can provide you experienced and high-quality supervision, training, professional development and mentoring to support your learning and development.
What do I need for the role?
- High quality, person centred customer service to people with a disability.
- Experience in collaborating with staff, families and other support networks.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Allied Health and/or extensive experience as a Behaviour Support Practitioner (2+ years)
- Experience in functional behaviour assessments and behaviour support plans with people with disability.
- Engage in mentoring, training and assessment to satisfy ongoing registration as a Behaviour Support Practitioner with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission.
- A current driver’s license and privately insured vehicle.
- Your own ABN including your own insurances (Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
- Probity checks including NDIS Worker Screening Check.