Angus Knight Group is now a Certified Great Place to Work 2022/2023
Real Futures is a majority Aboriginal-owned and staffed company. We provide tailored employment services, Community Development Program (CDP), Transition to Work (TtW), Disability Employment Services (DES) across Australia and Careers Guidance Services to Adult residents of NSW.
Real Futures is committed to local communities and their needs – our strategy strengthen our presence and our connection with stakeholders in the Careers NSW Services goes far beyond just finding jobs, we undertake pre-employment support to ensure customers can secure long-term meaningful careers.
The Program Manager oversees the regional delivery of Real Futures Youth Connect Programs across Northern NSW. The role involves regular liaison with General Manager and Real Futures staff as well as working effectively with Employers, Aspirants, Community and Stakeholders to ensure a high level of service delivery and contractual compliance
The Program Manager plays an integral role in securing sustainable employment for Aboriginal jobseekers, and assists employers to develop and implement employment strategies for our targeted cohort.
The Program Manager-Youth Connect duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead, develop, support, motivate and ensure a high performing team that are passionate and committed to building community capacity through sustainable outcomes
- Lead and maintain all meetings with contract manager around contract obligations and outcome requirements
- Responsible for all reporting aspects of the contract and meet the deadlines outlined
- Liaise with Management and community stakeholders to develop and implement employer, aspirant and community relationships
- Ensure appropriate targets are met for the program outcomes, ensuring that KPI targets are met, correct documentary evidence is obtained and submitted for claims processing
- Engage in business development to increase opportunities for Real Futures and to promote economic development in the Region
You will be passionate and committed to achieve positive and sustainable outcomes for customers along with:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of labour market strategies, training or development programs
- Demonstrated Leadership and Management
- Demonstrated experience in business development activities
- Demonstrated experience in Contract management in a similar industry based program
- Knowledge of relevant government programs and funding opportunities
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Understanding of workplace requirements
- Understanding of youth and the issues they face
- Computer skills in word, excel, and database entry
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decisions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to comply with Real Futures’ code of conduct, company policies and procedures and uphold the organisations values in all interactions
- Tertiary Qualifications in Administration, Human Services, Business, Marketing, Employment Services or associated fields
- Knowledge and experience of Employment Services System (ESS)
Being a part of the Angus Knight team, you will be provided with a wide range of benefits including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Birthday leave and diversity leave
- Frequent training and support to excel in the role
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and recognition benefits program
To be considered you will have…
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- A current driver’s licence, a comprehensively insured vehicle, and a good driving history
- Willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- Able to pass a Working with Children Check
- Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Test
- Ability to travel overnight within NSW
- Ability to work Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
About Angus Knight Group:
At Angus Knight Group (AKG) we are empowered by our diversity. AKG are committed to providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. AKG encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including Australian Defence Force Veterans and their Families, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
If this role speaks to you and you want to be a part of a high performing and collaborative team, please email your resume to [email protected] or use the Apply Now button below.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Falcone-Mayo, Talent Acquisition Manager via [email protected].
If you want to join our high performing team, please apply today.