The Program Services Manager is an exciting new role at Open Minds. In this pivotal leadership role at the Lismore Head to Health Centre you will provide oversight to the coordination and delivery of all services and contribute to the vision, strategic planning, and development of the service.
As Program Services Manager you will be responsible for building strategic and integrated partnerships within the local community, maintaining established relationships, and managing program, governance, and infrastructure to ensure the delivery of an outstanding service for clients and the local community.
You will be working closely with the Clinical Operations Manager and the General Manager Integrated Mental Health NSW to provide leadership to a diverse team that provides comprehensive services to adults facing emotional distress, crises, mental health challenges, and addiction, as well as to their families, support individuals, and caregivers, employing an inclusive “no wrong door” approach.
Are you a committed, innovative, and inclusive leader with considerable knowledge and experience in mental health service delivery? We’re also looking for:
- Tertiary level qualifications in mental health, health service management and relevant field experience. Postgraduate qualifications are desirable.
- A background of stakeholder engagement and partnership skills.
- Experience working in cross-cultural settings, particularly with First Nations People.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management practices, and healthcare practices, including budget planning and financial management.
- A curious, considered, and self – reflective approach to work and professional relationships.
- Working in a n established Head to Health centre with a team who are passionate about providing best in class services to the Northern New South Wales community.
- Opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 of tax-free income
- Working as part of a strong and supportive management team, who foster great teams and drive engagement.
- Provision of both in-house and external training tailed to the role and individual.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards program that offers discounts on hundreds of household brands
- Access to a free on-campus sports centre at the Southern Cross University
Applications close August 27th however we will be reaching out to candidates before this date so get your application in now. We can’t wait to meet you!
Diversity is Strength. We encourage people from diverse ages, gender, identity, cultural backgrounds and experience including First nations peoples, Cultural and linguistically diverse, LBTIQ+, lived/ peer, mental health experience, to apply for this position