About the job
We are seeking a BCBA, BCaBA or Experienced Clinician for the position of Program Supervisor to join a new early intervention provider for children on the autistic spectrum, or with other developmental delays in Penrith, NSW.
At Scarlett’s Autism Therapy Centre, we implement values-based ABA with fidelity, and a focus on maintaining rapport, televisibility, and safety throughout all service provision. We are a clinic based early intervention service, supporting children up to school age.
Our purpose: To provide exceptional ABA and aligned clinical services to improve the quality of lives of families and children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our Values: Evoke Curiosity, Empower Families, Celebrate Differences, Commitment to Lifelong Learning, Working with Respect
About the role
Individuals within this position are responsible for the planning, developing and monitoring a wide variety of behavioural support service delivery options to meet the needs of clients on the Autism Spectrum and other developmental delays. This may include:
- Conducting Assessments, such as the IISCA, VB-MAPP, ESDM, Vineland-3 and more.
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring individualised and evidence based interventions, including Skills-Based Treatment, Functional Communication Training, and Functional Life Skills
- Preparing reports on client progress and outcomes, assessment findings, or for the NDIS as required.
Team Development and Supervision
Program Supervisors are responsible for supervising and developing team members in a way which encourages them to learn, and achieve their career goals. This may include:
- Conducting training for behaviour technicians, on client programs, or general behaviour analytic service delivery
- Monitoring and shadowing behaviour technicians and their clinical services
- Providing supervision towards accreditation, if required.
- Commitment to ongoing personal professional development
Clients and Family
Program Supervisors support our client’s needs by working with team members and their families to establish shared goals, provide feedback and training, and take the time to celebrate the wins. This includes:
- Implementing parent training programs
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders in a professional manner
- Being the point of contact for each clinical team.
- Candidates should be ready to be part of a new team geared towards providing high quality, values-based ABA in Australia
- BCBA or BCaBA Certification preferred, or post graduate qualifications in relevant field such as behaviour analysis (or working towards)
- Skilled at analysing needs and assessment results, designing appropriate individual treatment plans and behavioural programs, training the therapy team, and monitoring progress.
- Demonstrates competency to provide supervision to behaviour technicians – through coaching and assessing team members to develop their clinical skills in a way which encourages engagement and ongoing learning
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to our team members, clients and parents
- Ability to work within a team environment, and independently.
What we offer
- Competency-based career progression pathways
- Regular Supervision opportunities from the Clinical Director, including the option to pursue the BCBA credential if desired
- Work Laptop
- Work from the clinic – no travel required
- Flexible working arrangements – part time options available!
- Positive and fun team environment, with regular team events
- Opportunity to work with a business which really cares about their clients and their families, and progressing the field of ABA in Australia.
If you are interested in joining us on our journey towards better behaviour analytic service delivery, and building something really special, please apply to [email protected] with your CV.
Interviews for successful candidates will commence immediately.
We value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential.