Project Manager – Individual Placement and Support Program
- Support delivery of authentic, progressive, and inclusive services building a brighter future for young people
- Full-time fixed-term position to August 2024
- Open to applications across Australia – remote or hybrid working environment for those in Melbourne and Brisbane
What is headspace National
headspace is the leading youth mental health organisation in Australia. Recognised nationally, headspace helps thousands of young people, and their family and friends, access vital support through our headspace services in over 149 communities across Australia. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
About the role
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing comprehensive project oversight in the scoping, establishment and coordination of the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Adaptations Trial. The trial is an addition to the existing IPS Program currently operating in 50 headspace Work and Study Centres nationally. The trial will explore how the effectiveness of the IPS model can be enhanced by exploring additions (“adaptations”) to the model in selected headspace Work and Study Centres. The trial will focus on whether interventions that aim to optimise cognitive functioning and work-related social skills enhance employment outcomes in young people.
This exciting and diverse position will
- Analyse and explore existing research and literature relevant to the program trial
- Assist in defining project scope, implementation and delivery plans in consultation with the National IPS Program Manager
- Identify suitable trial sites within the existing headspace Work and Study Centre network
- Develop and deliver training to identified staff
- Monitor and report on project milestones and delivery schedules
- Liaise with the headspace National Research and Evaluation team to establish program logic and evaluation criteria
Who we’re looking for
headspace is seeking someone with
- Approved tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Expertise in the mental health field, with exposure to work in early intervention for young people experiencing mental ill health and their families.
- A strong knowledge of the rationale, evidence and treatments for early intervention in youth mental health.
What’s on offer
- A workplace where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work
- Excellent salary packaging up to the maximum amount ($15,900) – For more information on salary packaging, please refer to: https://www.smartsalary.com.au/.
- Salary range of $95,000.00-$105,000.00, dependant on years of experience and qualifications
- Hybrid work environment where you can work from home and in the Melbourne/ Brisbane CBD office
- Professional development opportunities
- First-rate CBD location with great on-site facilities
- A focus on wellbeing
- A commitment to diversity
How to apply
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to view the position description, and to complete your application.
- Your application must include a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the Key Responsibilities found in the position description
- For more information contact Adrienne Hazeldene, National IPS Program Manager [email protected] / 0427 940 595
- Applications close 11.30pm Thursday 17 August 2023
To be eligible for this position you must
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
- Have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent, and/or pass all of the WWCC(s) required for this role (please note that for some roles, headspace requires WWCCs for other State/Territories in addition to your Home State)
- Satisfactorily undergo a headspace Police Check
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.