Altius Group was founded in 2001 with a vision to bring high-quality and compassionate rehabilitation services into the market to improve lives displaced by injury. Since then, we’ve branched out to cover three tiers of services including Workplace Services, People and Employee Services, and Disability Services – still driven by a single goal: to elevate the wellbeing of people, workplaces, and communities across Australia.
PeopleSense by Altius, a subsidiary of Altius Group, has been in operation since 1998. PeopleSense provide psychological services to a range of clients in business, government and privately, throughout Australia. As a market and innovation leader in the industry, our team of over 150+ psychologists across Australia, support people to realise their health potential by delivering contemporary and evidence based interventions to clients and customers.
PeopleSense are now searching for Provisional and Registered Psychologists to join our friendly and growing team. We offer a variety of services to support our clients.
Why you will love working with us
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a tailored Induction Program
- Take control of your career development and progression with tailored career pathways (including clinical expertship, account management, or team management opportunities)
- We prioritise professional development and offer annual allowances towards training based on individualised career goals
- Receive financial support towards external Board Approved Supervision for AHPRA internships (Endorsement & Provisional)
- Receive 20% off College of Professional Psychology membership fees
- With NDIS, Vocational Rehabilitation and Clinical business divisions across Australia, we offer opportunities to transfer your career across the Group and country.
- Our remuneration packages comprise of competitive base salaries, discretionary bonus schemes, performance-based salary reviews, and wellbeing benefits.
- We acknowledge culturally significant days & events and offer 3 additional days of Cultural Leave per annum.
- We are proud to acknowledge 76% of our promotions in the last year were to female members of our team.
Our Wellbeing Promise
- We offer flexible working arrangements so you can find a rhythm that works best for you! This includes flexible start & finish times, school hour arrangements, & night-shift work available.
- Experience genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife wellness app, regular wellness seminars, and Employee Assistance Program.
- We value leave! We offer our team members paid parental leave plus purchased leave arrangements to optimise your work-life balance.
- You will receive the latest technology for efficient working, including a Surface Pro and smartphone.
Enjoy work that truly matters
Over 90% of our team members say Altius Group inspires them to do their best every day, and we believe that is because they enjoy work that truly matters.
We believe meaningful work is essential to job satisfaction and provides a sense of purpose. That’s why we offer job diversification across multiple work streams, giving you the opportunity to work in a variety of settings and truly make a difference.
Your new role
As a Psychologist at PeopleSense by Altius you will deliver a range of clinical and organisational psychology focused services, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling – offering services to a range of clients, including adults, children, adolescences and couples.
- Onsite Attendances and Critical Incident Responses – support people at their workplace in their time of need.
- Private counselling.
- Compensation Scheme Work – support people with pain related issues, injury adjustment and trauma from an acquired injury.
- Multidisciplinary Interventions – work in a multidisciplinary team to support client outcomes.
- Psychological Assessment.
- Other clinical and organisational psychological services as required
The successful candidate:
- Friendly and professional psychologist who seeks to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Registered as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Some experience in providing short-term, solution-focused psychological interventions across 6-10 session formats, with medium term work available
- Drivers’ license and reliable car
- Provisional Psychologists are welcome to apply, if they have less than 6 months remaining of their internship
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a confidential phone discussion, please contact Ashleigh Jones at [email protected]
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, First Nations people, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.