Reaching out to Provisional and Registered Psychologists.
If you are interested in joining a motivated and supportive team where work – life balance, attractive renumeration, professional development, career progression and recognition is paramount, then we would love to hear from you.
Established in 2010, our team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Music Therapists and Educators provide assessments and support services for our families through all stages of development with a wide range of presentations including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Oppositional defiance disorder, Intellectual disability, and dyspraxia.
Join Our Team
Positions are currently available in our Dee Why and Wollongong clinics.
In this role, you will receive;
- Work-life Balance: Our team currently see clients both face to face and utilise telehealth services which allows for flexible working conditions. You will have dedicated time within your calendar to complete administrative and non-clinical tasks.
- Professional Development: You will have the opportunity to promote and expand your clinical skills in a wide range of areas, working with a diverse range of clients with a wide range of needs. We offer paid professional development courses to our team throughout the year.
- Career Progression: Within our team, you have the potential to advance your career, including moving into leadership and management pathways.
- Supportive Work Environment: In this role you will be supported with one on one supervision and mentoring, weekly team meetings and case discussions as well as being supported by your colleagues, heads of department, management and administration.
- Recognition: We recognise and reward our team’s hard work through both weekly and monthly bonus and incentive schemes and an annual awards and celebration event.
In this role, your week will encompass delivering assessments and providing support services to children and their families within a one to one or small group setting either within the clinic or community settings.
We offer competitive renumeration with access to salary packaging and travel allowance. You will be provided with a laptop, access to iPads and software packages and a shared resource drive with a range of premade therapy materials.
We encourage team building and engage in weekly activities to nourish our wellbeing and facilitate our clinic culture to create a place that we love to come to work
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic therapists who are dedicated to helping children reach their full potential in a fun and dynamic learning environment.
- Positive, creative, and flexible thinker
- Independent and a team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Effective and efficient time management skills and organisation skills
- Access to own transport with current driver’s license
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- NDIS Screener
- Professional Board Membership and Registration
- First Aid Certificate
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your resume and cover letter to the company CEO