Altius Group was founded in 2001 with a vision to bring high-quality and compassionate rehabilitation services into the market to improve lives displaced by injury. Since then, we’ve branched out to cover three tiers of services including Workplace Services, People and Employee Services, and Disability Services – still driven by a single goal: to elevate the wellbeing of people, workplaces and communities across Australia.
Our team of over 700 healthcare professionals includes 150+ psychologists nationally who help organisations and their people realise their health potential by offering a suite of holistic, evidence-based, health advice and therapy services.
PeopleSense by Altius, a subsidiary of Altius Group, specialise in providing a broad range of clinical services.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US?
Unleash Your Potential:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month Induction Program
- Take control of your career development and progression pathway with tailored career planning (clinical, account management, team management etc.)
- Strong investment in Professional Development (Registered Psychologists will undergo EMDR training within first year) with annual allowance based on career goals
- $5,000 per year towards external Board Approved Supervision for internships
- 20% off COPP (College of Professional Psychology) fees
- With multiple division and locations across Australia there are opportunities expand your horizons into new areas
- Above award salary, benefits, Annual Salary Review
- Recognition of our people through national social award events & office-based awards
- 76% of our promotions last year were to female members of our team
A place to be you:
- You will join a team-orientated culture where we value Individuality and recognize your unique skills and contributions.
- Large & supportive multidisciplinary team – corporate and social events!
- At Altius, you are welcomed to join our D&I committee, which was set up to champion diversity and inclusion.
- We support you to acknowledge culturally significant days or events by accessing 3 days of Cultural Leave per annum.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As a Psychologist at PeopleSense by Altius you will offer a variety in the delivery of clinical and organisationally psychology focused services:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling – offering services to a range of clients, including adults, children, adolescences and couples
- Onsite Attendances and Critical Incident Responses – support people at their workplace at the time of need
- Private / Medicare rebated counselling
- Compensation Scheme Work – support people with pain related issues, injury adjustment and trauma from an acquired injury
- Multidisciplinary Interventions – work in a multidisciplinary team to support client outcomes
- Psychological Assessment
- Other clinical and organisational psychological services as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- A tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Provisional or General Registration with AHPRA
- Full Australian working rights
- Current driver’s license and car
HOW TO APPLY
If Altius sounds like a place to be you click ‘Apply Now’.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation before applying or if you’re interested in a career with Altius but this role is not right for you, please call Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or feel free to connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-norton-aa678994/
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, First Nations people, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.