At a Glance:
- Full-Time & Part-Time positions available
- $85,000-$95,000 plus superannuation (pro rata for Part-Time)
- Fortnightly wage
- Great working environment
- Office based at Liverpool
Achieving Personal Success (APSuccess) is a NDIS registered psychology and behaviour clinic specialising in supporting persons to overcome their barriers and with their psychological needs. APSuccess specialises in supporting children and adolescents (ages from 2 to 25+) to work on their psychotherapy, behaviour, development potential and their ongoing concerns. APSuccess focuses on psychometric testing, ongoing therapy and behaviour management to ensure a holistically supported experience. APSuccess’ intention is to:
- Approach clients holistically with consideration to their unique support structure and needs
- Understand the needs of informal supports of clients and provide practical strategies
- Build rapport with client and families for behavioural management
As a Provisional Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in our client-centred approach to mental health care. Under the supervision of our experienced and registered psychologist(s), you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable clinical experience and develop your skills while providing essential services to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological assessments.
- Performing psychometric evaluations, including: cognitive assessments, autism assessments and adaptive assessments.
- Administering evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential client records.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- Adhering to ethical guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Demonstrating cultural sensitivity and inclusivity.
- Accredited four-year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology from a recognised institution.
- Registration as a provisional psychologist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Previous experience working with diverse populations and age groups is a plus.
- Familiarity with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is preferred
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to a registered vehicle
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- National Criminal History Check
- NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- Empathy, patience, and a client-centred approach to care.
- Experience with using ABA (Applied Behavioural Analysis) is highly desired, but is not mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation of autism with children and teenagers.
- Ability to administer psychometric assessments, analyse data and produce reports.
- Knowledge in therapy model/programs, such as CBT, ACT, Cool-kids program etc.
- Willingness to learn and acquire proficiency in assessments.
- A structured pathway to full registration as a general registered psychologist.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Exposure to a diverse range of clinical experiences.
- Supportive supervision and mentorship from board approved psychologist.
If you are a dedicated Provisional Psychologist with AHPRA registration, looking to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families while advancing your career, we invite you to join our team at APSuccess.