Exciting Opportunity for Provisional Psychologists.
🌟 Unleash Your Potential as a Provisions Psychologist – Join Our Team! 🌟
Are you a passionate and skilled Psychologist ready to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals in need? Do you believe in the power of tailored interventions and evidence-based strategies to help individuals overcome challenges and thrive? If so, we invite you to embark on an exciting journey with us!
About Us: At Chrysalis Group, we are dedicated to providing top-notch psychological support to individuals seeking personal growth and transformation. As a leader in our field, we specialise in offering customised assessments and plans that cater to each individual’s unique needs, fostering positive change and empowerment.
Your Role: As a Provisions Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in offering high-quality psychological services to our diverse clientele. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to gain deep insights into clients’ strengths, challenges, and aspirations.
- Designing personalised intervention plans based on evidence-based practices and the specific needs of each individual.
- Providing one-on-one counselling sessions to empower clients to overcome obstacles, improve mental health, and achieve personal goals.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, including fellow psychologists, therapists, and healthcare professionals, to ensure holistic care.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and making necessary adjustments to maximize client progress.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest research and developments in psychology to continually enhance your skills.
What We’re Looking For someone:
- Who can conduct assessments, design interventions, and provide counselling services
- Empathy, compassion, and a person-centred approach to care.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport and establish trust with clients, their families, care teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and contribute to interdisciplinary discussions.
- Dedication to ethical standards and maintaining client confidentiality.
- Flexibility to adapt interventions based on individual progress and needs.
- Write assessment reports and Behaviour Support Plans
Why Join Us:
- Make a profound difference in the lives of individuals seeking support to manage stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that values your expertise and insights.
- Join a team that’s committed to excellence in disability, social work and psychological service delivery
If you’re excited to contribute your skills and passion to an organisation that values innovation and personalised care, we would love to hear from you!
Application Process: To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re enthusiastic about this opportunity. Email your application to [email protected]
Join us in creating meaningful change and helping individuals thrive. Apply today and be part of a team that’s shaping a brighter future through team work, collaboration and a respect for human rights.