We’re seeking a passionate Provisional Psychologist to join our team!
How do the following sound to you?
- The flexibility to work part or full-time in a private practice role.
- A fantastic multidisciplinary team environment.
- Lots of professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference to the health and wellbeing of regional and remote patients.
If you’re interested so far – read on!
Healthy Mind Solutions (HMS) is a multidisciplinary practice established and based in Shepparton, Victoria. We are an accredited NDIS provider, and our focus is on providing a comprehensive healthcare service to patients of all ages who are suffering from mental illness and indicated disorders and conditions.
We’re striving to build a team that includes a range of Allied Health clinicians, plus Psychiatrists and Nurses. We collaborate and focus on quality service, ensuring our patients have access to a wide range of complementary services from the one location, and are provided with streamlined treatment, convenience, and comfort.
The role provides lots of flexibility for the right person, including part-time and full-time options.
Your role will include:
- Provision of evidence-based psychological treatment and care to private clients and NDIS participants. This will include assessments (particularly ADHD, ASD and Cognitive), therapy and management of a range of presentations, mental disorders, and conditions.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders such as Support Workers, Parents, Teachers, and other health professionals.
- Conducting standardised assessments and writing concise reports.
- Completing client notes using our online practice management system.
- Access to incorporating Virtual Reality into therapy plans if desired.
- Freedom and encouragement to expand service provision at HMS.
- Bachelor in Psychological Science or equivalent.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Hold a current driver’s license and your own transport.
- COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a current Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Hold or be willing to obtain First-Aid and CPR certification.
- Experience with the NDIS will also be well-regarded but not essential.
- Your excellent communication skills, empathy, and responsiveness, combined with professionalism, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise and successfully organise your time, will make you an invaluable member of our team.
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package including superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Assistance with accessing a board approved supervisor if required and potential negotiation with subsidising supervision fees.
- Allocated work time for CPD and training/study requirements.
- No weekend or public holiday work.
- Practice shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
- Great work hours 8am-4pm Mon-Wed & 9am-5pm Thur-Fri.
- Flexibility with hours and days to ensure a work-life balance.
- Laptop and work uniform (optional) provided.
- Relocation assistance available up to $5000 and introduction to the Community Connection Program https://greatthings.com.au/community-connector
- Joining a fantastic team, with a comprehensive and collaborative approach to patient care.
- You’ll be well supported to provide high quality and efficient service and care, and to extend your skills, experience, and clinical knowledge of the latest technological treatment innovations.
Please send your resume and cover letter through our apply now page at https://www.healthymindsolutions.com.au/, or for more information or discussion about the opportunity call us on (03) 58977500.