Angus Knight Group is now a Certified Great Place to Work 2022/2023
Due to growth within our Healthfind business, we are seeking a Provisional Psychologist to support our clients across our Employment Service Sites in Greater Sydney Area.
A Provisional Psychologist’s Day can involve:
- Assessing clients for non-vocational issues which may include risk of homelessness, mental health issues, financial issues, family breakdown, social isolation, AOD, legal issues, medical conditions, and other non-vocational barriers to finding and sustaining employment.
- Conducting psychological assessments to develop effective treatment plans.
- Providing short-term clinical treatment to job seekers with mental health barriers.
- Assisting clients to develop a return to sustainable employment plan.
- Liaising and providing communicative feedback to internal/external stakeholders on overcoming non-vocational barriers for clients
- Assisting and supporting clients in gathering medical evidence for external assessments
- Researching, developing, and maintaining a network of local service providers who will support job seekers with managing barriers to employment
- Carrying out administration duties, such as recording of service delivery in file notes and maintaining an appointment calendar in Microsoft Outlook
- Attending meetings, steering committees, and running other functions as required to maintain networks with non-vocational partners and relevant stakeholders.
- Referring job seekers to external services and follow up with the external services advocating on behalf of the job seekers
- Regularly consult with the Employment Consultants on progress in the job seekers overcoming non-vocational barriers
- Provide information to assist in the process of ESAts
Key Selection Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diploma/or Honours (4th year) in Psychology and a Master of Professional Psychology with eligibility for the 5+1 APS internship program with APRHA registration.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of case work services for disadvantaged job seekers is desirable.
Being a part of the Angus Knight team, you will be provided with a wide range of benefits including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Birthday leave and diversity leave
- Frequent training and support to excel in the role
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and recognition benefits program
To be considered you will have…
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- A current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- Able to pass a Working with Children Check
- Ability to work Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
About Angus Knight Group:
At Angus Knight Group (AKG) we are empowered by our diversity. AKG are committed to providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. AKG encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including Australian Defence Force Veterans and their Families, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
If this role speaks to you and you want to be a part of a high performing and collaborative team, please email your resume to [email protected] or use the Apply Now button below.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Falcone-Mayo, Talent Acquisition Manager via [email protected].
If you want to join our high performing team, please apply today.