CASPA SERVICES LTD – POSITION VACANCY – Permanency Support Program Caseworker (PSP) – Far North Coast, NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PSP Caseworker will provide professional, flexible and accountable casework for clients associated with the service, working closely with children/young people, their families, staff, Department of Justice (DCJ), Office of the Children’s Guardian (OCG) and all other relevant stakeholders to develop and maintain a safe, supportive, and fair environment for young people.
This Full-time permanent position is based in Lismore.
- Free gym membership is available to all staff to support their wellbeing and encourage a healthy work life balance. We have partnered with various fitness providers across Australia.
- CASPA offer wellbeing support through Benestar with free, confidential coaching and support from a team of expert clinicians.
- As a CASPA employee, you can Salary Package up to $15,900 per year for general living expenses plus an additional $2,650 of your pay each year for entertainment benefits such as dining out, hiring a venue, or paying for holiday accommodation. You can also sign up for a novated lease for a new, used or existing car, including both the finance of the car and all running costs. You can salary package additional amounts under the Remote Area Benefits (certain areas only) and claim back any relocation costs you incur for moving for work related purposes.
- CASPA have a partnership with Summerland Credit Union through their Priority Partner Program. CASPA employees can assess special banking benefits.
- CASPA have a partnership with Medibank and all employees can access benefits and discounts with Medibank.
- Comprehensive systems including a Human Resources Information System and a Central Rostering System.
- 11% Super Guarantee
- Pay Increase on your Anniversary or Promotion Date
- Supervision Sessions
- Opportunity for Internal Training, Career Growth & Progression
To obtain a comprehensive overview of the skills and experience required, key responsibilities, and CASPA’s hiring process, please thoroughly review the supporting documents, CASPA Recruitment Guide and Position Description, featured within the individual vacancy advertised in our CASPA Careers webpage. For anyone viewing this vacancy via the Seek Website, access by visiting https://caspacareers.connxcareers.com/Job/ViewJobs and download the attached vacancy documents above or by visiting https://caspa.org.au/work-with-us
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
CASPA Services Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation providing a range of specialised care services to support complex trauma-based needs for children, young people, families, and people living with disabilities. Our programs include Therapeutic Intensive Residential Care, Intensive Family Preservation, Therapeutic Foster Care, Restoration, and other associated care types, we are a registered NDIS provider and operate a social enterprise Maintenance and Repairs Business. Recently, we founded our CASPA Foundation to advocate continues support and legal advice through our Lawyers 4 Hope ensuring our young people understand their rights and are heard with empathy and without discrimination. As a growing and diversifying organisation, we have approximately 700+employees working in communities across New South Wales, Queensland, and the Northern Territory.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our young people to ensure we can support each individuals needs and wants. We value equal employment opportunity and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and CALD background to apply.
If you are looking to join a committed team making a powerful difference in the lives of children and young people, we would love to hear from you.
Criminal History Checks are requirements for employment at CASPA and Working with Children checks will be required for frontline roles in direct contact with Young People.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application via the CASPA Careers Website or, the SEEK Website as soon as possible.
We encourage you to apply ASAP! We reserve the right to close this campaign at any time if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Applications will be assessed as received. A comprehensive mandatory Induction and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training will be provided upon commencement.
To ensure that your application is reviewed, please reference the CASPA Recruitment Guide to compose a suitable submission.
Please include a current Resume supported by a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role through addressing the essential criteria detailed in the Position Description.