Dauntless Psychology is a multidisciplinary allied health practice based in Maclean, NSW and servicing the Clarence Valley and North Coast regions. We have a great reputation in the area for partnering with the community to support people in need with therapy, assessment, and assistance in navigating support systems including Medicare and the NDIS. We have a growing team with admin support and prioritise supporting our clinicians in growing as professionals and in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We have regular peer supervision over breakfast or coffee, and a weekly work lunch to connect and discuss complex cases. Apply now to join our team!
Qualifications & experience
- Registration with AHPRA and Medicare provider number, or willingness to obtain.
- Minimum 4-year degree in psychology or social work.
- Driver’s licence
- Provisional psychologists may apply
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide counselling and capacity-building supports to a range of client presentations and age ranges.
- Provide evidence-based assessment to inform intervention and support planning.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Opportunity for full-time or part-time work.
- Opportunity for flexible hours.
- Work as a part of a supportive team with regular team case conferences to discuss complex presentations.
- Regular one-to-one support with peers over breakfast or coffee provided by the company.
- Opportunity for leave-banking by working additional hours, which can be taken as additional leave or additional pay.