Magnolia House needs no introduction with a wonderful reputation for over 20 years in the Toowoomba community. It is with much excitement we advise that the KCPSYCH team have stepped in to take over operation from July 2023. We have a varied team of over 22 clinicians including Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists providing clinical assessment and evidence-based therapies for adults, adolescents, and children.
We currently have opportunities for an AHPRA/AASW Registered Clinician to join our evolving team as an Employee or Contractor and enjoy a fresh approach to private practice and values driven team. Not sure you’re ready to fully dive in and commit to private practice? No problem, just dip your toe in and start with evening or Saturday sessions.
We’d love for you to join the team and enjoy the collaborative team approach we take in developing Magnolia House into its next phase.
- Interest in being supported while developing skills in areas that you are passionate about
- You have an interest in linking with other professionals
- Tertiary Qualifications in Psychology or Social Work or Occupational Therapy
- Must have or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency or be Accredited through AASW
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
- EMDR Trained clinician highly desired
- Neurofeedback systems available for use
- Community work available if you would like
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full admin support – Managing client appointments, payment processing and general administration support is all taken care of by our competent and experienced admin/operations team.
- Access to an established referral network – We have fantastic and varied external referral relationships with plenty of opportunity for multidisciplinary input. We have very exciting plans and encourage clinicians to have input in the direction of the clinic.
- Professional development – Regular group peer review and support via our senior psychology team provided by highly experienced, well regarded psychologists and/or social workers. Support from both the clinical and operational team to build a caseload that is fulfilling.
- Financial incentives – receive a competitive contracting arrangement, commensurate of your level of experience and will be reviewed annually to reflect your contribution.
- Flexibility – Work the hours that work for you. Need to be finished by 2pm to pick the kids up or start at 10am so you can get to Pilates first? We get it!
If you have any queries, please contact Olivia-Rose on 0430 169 066. Better yet, let’s meet for a coffee and discuss what we can offer you!