Feel to Heal Psychology is looking for another like-minded Psychologist to join our close-knit family of staff and focus on doing Autism Spectrum Disorder assessments.
This can be for one or two days per week, or on a less regular basis if preferred. Happy to be flexible!
We have a newly renovated office in Deakin filled with homey decor, plants galore, and a fish tank to create a welcoming space for clients and staff alike.
Everyone is valued in the FTH family and we value open communication, kindness, and a dedication to client welfare.
Here are some of the reasons why FTH is an amazing place to work:
- Efficient administrative support
- Highly competitive salary (contractor rates)
- Flexible working hours; choose the hours that suit you best!
- Coffee machine on site and T2 teas at your disposal!
- Supportive leadership and supervision from a Clinical Psychologist experienced in private practice
- A positive work culture encouraging work-life balance and prioritising self-care
- Regular team activities and organised and subsidised PD opportunities
- Therapy dog on site, and other therapy dogs welcome
- Free parking
If this sounds good to you and you’re a kind, friendly, psychologist with a good sense of humour, send an email to [email protected] and we can chat some more!